17 March 2008

A few more Family Photos

Just a few more "Family Photos," taken Sunday morning. Again little baby girl is 'hiding.' We are waiting around, just this side and just 'this close' of life and family changing. Last time it hit without warning, this time I wonder if it will ever get here. I have work to do but have a hard time doing it; I seem to be pre-occupied and quite unengaged with work, even even though I am not actually 'thinking much' about the baby. I guess that's just what one does when things are about to drastically change. I have started writing what will be my final assignment for graduate school, and I will no doubt work on that quite a bit this week, even if it seems a bit trite. A 12-15 page report on "The Role of Dialogue in Preaching", and already I have been studying too much for it. I had to remind myself that it was not a thesis and just start writing.

Enjoy the pictures!
Mark

No comments: