28 January 2008

Pregnancy Picture, 30 weeks

Here is a photo I snapped of Susan last Friday- You can compare it to the one from 5-6 weeks ago (scroll down a handful of posts, in December).

She is now being asked to come in for weekly checkups. Speaking of checkups, Andrew has an eye appointment this Thursday. Everyone can pray that all that goes well - I inwardly dread the doctor saying 'I almost got them right, let's do one more" or something like that. His swelling and bloodshot eyes make it hard to see if everything is going to be perfect, but I will say that one eye that was really lazy is straight and true.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow Susan...you look so good! I feel like a monster just looking at this picture since you look so tiny! I'm so happy everything is going well & that little girl is growing to be a beautiful & strong sister for Andrew! We love y'all!
Clay & Melissa